Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"A Cruise Is My Favorite Vacation"

I can't wait until I get my feet back on the deck of a cruise ship, which really could be called floating resorts in my opinion! From the moment the planning starts, the excitement starts for me and my family. A cruise is my favorite vacation because it includes everything that sustains us while onboard........a cabin with beds and a shower, many choices for where to eat, chairs to veg out, relax and people watch, both indoors and outside on the decks, plus all kinds of entertainment to keep us busy!

The wind in your hair. The sun on your skin. The relaxation throughout your entire body. Friends to be made. Things to see. Things to do. Places to see..................These are the reasons I love cruising.

I actually specialize in cruises, particularly group cruises. Kind of natural, huh, since I love cruises so much myself. I have coordinated reunion groups, family groups, organizational groups, plus the hundreds of individual reservations. The largest group I've handled is 96 people and the smallest is 10. They each are as important as the other.

More later...............

Greg Boyanton
GoodTravelNow
601-992-8109

No comments:

Eastern Coastline on Cozumel

Eastern Coastline on Cozumel

SPOTLIGHTED MEXICAN DESTINATION: CANCUN

This warm seaside setting with brilliant white sand is what originally drew visitors from all over the world to Cancun, and now this vacation destination is better than ever. To compliment the stunning beaches, spectacular sunsets, and fantastically preserved archaeological treasures, this world-class resort destination sets travelers at ease with its friendly hospitality and modern day amenities.The action here centers around three bodies of water - the Caribbean Sea with its amazing scenery and strong surf - the calm waters of the Bahia de Majeres, perfect for kids and families - and the Nichupte Lagoon, a hub for water sports.The nearby Mayan archaeological sites are likely to tug you away from all the pleasures of resort living for at least a day, and they are a worthwhile diversion. Travel through time at any of the 1,200 archaeological sites that are scattered along the Riviera Maya, including sites at Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza.Cancun’s combination of romantic setting and easy access makes it a popular choice for destination weddings as well as honeymoons. A Valid passport is required. Call Greg Boyanton at 601-992-8109 to arrange a relaxing getaway for you.

A Cruise Makes a Great Anniversary, Birthday or Christmas Gift!

Make deposit now and make payments - depending on dates of trip!